NutriStar Vegetable Garden Food
Plant Food for All Vegetable Plants| 12-14-11
Grow the biggest, healthiest plants possible so that your garden produce will be plentiful for you and your family.
- High calcium promotes healthier blooms for vegetable production
- Slow-release nutrients promote good season-long growth
- Well balanced nutrient levels promote root and stem growth
- Immediately available nitrogen helps new plants to get established
- Micronutrients ensure that all other nutrients are utilized effectively
WHERE TO USE IT:
In Ground or Container Grown: Edible garden vegetables of all types
WHEN TO USE IT:
Apply NutriStar at planting time and then monthly during the growing season.
HOW IT WORKS:
NutriStar Vegetable Garden works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your vegetable plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. NutriStar Vegetable Garden contains:
• Multiple sources of Nitrogen for a sustained release rate.
• High Phosphorous for higher yields.
• Trace elements, such as Iron and Magnesium, for overall plant health and performance
The reason that our fertilizers work so well in helping you to grow healthy plants is the ingredients. Nelson Plant Food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product.