NutriStar Bougainvillea & Flowering Vines
Plant Food for All Flowering Vines | 17-7-10
Your Bougainvillea never bloomed so big and bright! NutriStar Bougainvillea Food is a fast acting, long lasting plant food ideal for all flowering vines.
- Helps plants to survive better in cold temperatures
- Improves tolerance of dry weather conditions
- Helps promote heavy flowering
- Increases the size and strength of woody vine
- Extra calcium, magnesium, and iron are included
WHERE TO USE IT:
For flowering vines including but not limited to: Allamanda, Bougainvilleas, Coral Vines, Diplandenia, Honeysuckles, Jessamines, Mandevilla, Passion Vines, Queen Ann’s Lace, Trumpet Vines, Wisteria
WHEN TO USE IT:
Apply every 14 days beginning in the spring and then every 30 days during growing season
HOW IT WORKS:
NutriStar Bougainvillea Food works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your flowering vines with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. NutriStar Bougainvillea contains:
• Four sources of Nitrogen to promote growth of these heavy feeders.
• Epsom Salt and a low salt Potassium to encourage blooms.
• A higher amount of Nitrogen and Potassium, because these plants require a different nutrient package than other flowering plants to bloom.
The reason that our fertilizers work so well in helping you to grow healthy plants is the ingredients. Nelson Plant Food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product.