NutriStar Azalea Food
NutriStar For Azaleas, All Acid Loving Plants, and High PH Soils
For plants that thrive only in acidic growing conditions, produces healthy plants with green leaves and huge blooms.
- Very slow release nutrients are more plant available
- Acid producing ingredients unlock soil nutrients
- Plant available iron ensures deep, dark green leaves
- Lower nitrogen to phosphorous ratio
WHERE TO USE IT:
NutriStar Azalea Food can be used on all acid loving plants, both in the ground and in containers, including: Camellias, Gardenias, Magnolias, Dogwoods, Ferns, Red Bud, Jasmines, Hydrangea, Caladiums
WHEN TO USE IT:
Apply in the beginning of spring and then every other month during growing season.
HOW IT WORKS:
NutriStar Azalea works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your acid loving plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. NutriStar Azalea contains:
• 20% Cottonseed Meal to feed your plants slowly and consistently.
• Three sources of slow release Nitrogen for green up and to avoid root burn.
• Three sources of Iron to ensure plant health.
• Four acidifying sources to lower the soil pH factor to create a prosperous growing environment.
The reason that our fertilizers work so well in helping you to grow healthy plants is the ingredients. Nelson Plant Food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product.