ColorStar Plus with Fungicide
Plant Food with Fungicide for All Flowering Plants
Whether you are growing flowers in the ground, or in a container, producing huge, beautiful blooms and healthy plants has never been so easy.
- The leading landscaper fertilizer for flowers since 1986
- Producers big, beautiful blooms
- Easy to use feeds for four months
- Added fungicide controls many harmful diseases
- Includes Bone Meal and Blood Meal, essential to flowering plants
WHERE TO USE IT:
ColorStar Plus can be used on all flowering plants, including annuals, perennials, bulbs, and flowering shrubs. It can be used indoor and outdoor, as well as in containers, hanging baskets, and in the ground. If it blooms, you can use ColorStar!
Pansies, Vinca, Begonias, Snapdragons, Calendulas, Marigolds, Stocks, Salvia, Torenia, Impatiens, Pinks (Dianthus), Violas, Zinnia, Petunias, Geraniums
Salvias, Daisies, Mums, Begonias, Lantanas, Rudbeckia, Coneflower, Yarrow, Hosta, Gerbera, Rosemary, Ruellia, Mexican Heather, Daylily
Daffodils, Tulips, Hyacinths, Amaryllis, Caladiums, Elephant Ears, Iris, Rain Lily, Agapanthus
Roses, Hawthorns, Hollies, Oleanders, Hibiscus, English Dogwood, Viburnums, Angel Trumpet, Butterfly Shrubs
WHEN TO USE IT:
Topdress or incorporate when planting new beds. Every three months during the growing season.
HOW IT WORKS:
ColorStar Plus works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your flowering plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. ColorStar Plus contains:
• Four Nitrogen sources, each with a different release characteristic to feed your flowers properly.
• 25% Blood & Bone Meal to promote big, beautiful blooms.
• Nutrients designed to increase the number, size, and quality of blooms.
• Added fungicide controls many harmful diseases
The reason that our fertilizers work so well in helping you to grow healthy plants is the ingredients. Nelson Plant Food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product.